Friday 5 September 2014

PSN and Steam

Hi everybody,

As by now you may have guessed I am a gamer so i thought it'd be a good idea to let you know what my tags/names are so that you know who I am if you happen to pass by me during online play.

As it stands at the moment my most played platform is the Playstation 3 and thats backed up by my use of Steam.

I am almost always signed into these on the laptop and the phone, please do not add me unless you intend on playing a few games with me and you are up for a laugh and a joke as I find it difficult not to mock/be sarcastic, so be open minded around me if interested.

Right so here we go;

Playstation 3



Steam




Of course there is also something I would like to ask, if you do happen to come across me on either of these platforms please do screenshot/take a photo and post it to let me know. If you do this it'll help establish where I am more viewed and make me more inclined to stay around these games.

Thank you very much, now i guess you're the ones in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment